Tuesday 21 April 2015

A Weekend In Photos: London

After spending a gorgeously sunny weekend in London, celebrating my boyfriend's milestone 21st birthday, I wanted to share a collection of photographs with you guys! I took my DSLR to capture some of London's most famous landmarks, and by landmarks I mean stores! I'm lucky enough to have visited London countless times and have on many occasions, visited the typical attractions. On this particular visit, I wanted to ensure I photographed some of London's most iconic buildings, for those of you who may never have visited this great city! If you have visited before, I'd love to hear about your favourite experiences :) Enjoy :) 

p.s. Be sure to follow me on Instagram! I'm still a newbie, but I'm loving it! 
The link is below :)













Follow Me On Instagram | georgiawebb21

No comments:

Post a Comment